Our Firm Was Built To Serve A Special Group
As an investor, you can go anywhere for financial advice. Wall Street brokerages, giant insurance companies and online discount brokers are vying for your business. But what type of firm should you trust? At CPIA, we believe our business model is aligned with pursuing solutions that are in our clients’ best interest, thereby presenting a superior opportunity for a special group of clients:
- We are an independent, privately owned firm with deep root in this community.
- Since we don’t have a huge marketing budget we rely on referrals from our clients to grow our business, so we are directly motivated to please every client we serve.
- As an independent advisory, we choose financial products that are best for you—unbiased by the demands and sales quotas that could be imposed by a corporate parent.
- Our entire focus is on developing and managing a comprehensive financial strategy that meets your unique needs.
- You receive personal attention and advice from a professional who comes to know you.
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, we are regulated by the Alabama Securities Commission.
With A Fiduciary, Your Interests Come First
Our Responsibility In Serving You Is Clear
At CPIA, we embrace our role as a fiduciary, a responsibility that means we must always act with your best interest in mind. As a fiduciary, we are different from traditional personal financial advisors who are brokers. It’s a distinction we are proud of because it benefits you.
- Unlike a broker, we are not licensed to sell you securities and we are not salespeople.
- We are a Registered Investment Adviser and only sell you our services.
- You need not worry about hidden fees or a hidden agenda because, as an RIA, we are required by law to fully disclose any conflicts of interests we have in serving you.
- We earn our fee not by charging you commissions on securities trades like stockbrokers, but by levying a fee for ongoing money management.
- You avoid the conflict of interest that arises when a broker receives better commissions by selling you one product instead of another or makes money by making more trades in your account.
- As a fee-only financial advisory firm, we do not accept fees from third-party product providers.